The rich cultural heritage of the Federal Democratic Republic of Nepal; has evolved over centuries. This multi-dimensional cultural heritage encompasses within itself the cultural diversities of various ethnic, tribal, and social groups inhabiting different altitudes, and it manifests in various forms: music and dance; art and craft; folklore and folktales; languages and literature; philosophy and religion; festivals and celebrations; and foods and drinks. Nepali culture, the World’s richest culture Nepal has been the dreamland destination of tourists for a long time. Nepal is shrouded in myths and legends, and as well as being home to the highest mountains on earth and spectacular scenery, the country has an extremely rich cultural heritage.
The two predominant religions Hinduism and Buddhism give everyone a great experience and the journey, will be the highlight of a lifetime. Kumari, Nepal’s culture, from East to West, or North to South, has its cultural setting. Thus Cultural Swyambhunath Temple tours in Nepal open up an excess of cultural diversities of each part. Nepal invites, welcomes, charms, and bewilders the visitors. Almost all the important religious sects of the world are found in Nepal, however, the majority of the population believes in Hinduism and the conglomeration of the two religions, Hinduism and Buddhism serves as a unique example of tolerance and brotherhood. Nepal is also known as a non-stop festival country and a living cultural museum of the world. There are many cultural and religious centers in Nepal where you can experience the Hindu or Buddhist culture.
The Cultural Tour provides us an opportunity to experience its abstract beauty such as:
- Kathmandu Durbar Square Historical Kathmandu Durbar Square
- 3rd centuries Swayambhunath Stupa
- Biggest Hindu Temple – Pashupatinath and cremation,
- Largest stupa in the world – Boudhanath,
- Temple of reclining god – Budhanilkhanta,
- City of fine carvings, temples and shrines in – Patan Durbar Square,
- City of Devotees and Palaces Bhaktapur Durbar Square,
- Nagarkot (charming sunrise and sunset spot as well as great Himalayan scenery), beautiful Newari village at Panauti
- world’s richest culture 5th centuries Changu Narayan Temple,
- All-seeing eyes of Lord Buddha in Namoboudha,
- Lumbini – the birthplace of Lord Buddha,
- Pokhara is a city full of natural beauty as well as dozens of temples and monastery
- Manakamana (wish-fulfilling goddess)